Recessed lighting is one of the most attractive and versatile options on the market. However, don’t let its inconspicuousness fool you – these lights are potent! For an unobtrusive effect, place them throughout the ceiling in your office or home, direct them towards a special piece of art, or position them above your desk and sink for task lighting.
Trims are available in many different styles and colors, and they are the only part of recessed lighting that’s visible. When buying them, be sure you choose trim that matches with your new or existing housing. Let’s look at the options:
- REFLECTORS maximize lighting output. They are perfect for accent, task and general applications for both commercial and residential needs.
- BAFFLES shape and trap the light to reduce brightness and minimize glare by narrowing the focus of the beam.
- WALL WASHERS draw attention to vertical surfaces and change the perception of a room’s size. These trims should be aimed towards wall hangings, fireplaces or pictures.
- ADJUSTABLES & EYEBALLS provide directional and adjustable lighting suitable for task, accent and wall washing.
- DIFFUSERS & LENSES are ideal for covered porches, bathrooms and closets to shield the lamp and diffuse light.
- DECORATIVE trims give spaces or rooms a stylish boost.
- OPEN trims are the most cost-effective option for recessed lighting. They offer an attractive ambiance without affecting the efficiency of the light source.
At HAYNES Electric Construction, we can help you with all your lighting needs. We serve all of Asheville, Buncombe, Haywood, Henderson and Madison Counties.