HAYNES Solar offers innovative ideas to help you look at different alternatives for your energy needs. We install and service energy equipment, and by sharing our knowledge of rebates, tax incentives and solar energy production, we can help you make sound decisions, ensuring you get the most value for your dollar. And . . . who doesn’t want to save money? Not only that, you will be making a good decision for our environment, as well!
Why should you consider solar power for your home? Here are just a few reasons:
- It’s free fuel. Once you have covered the initial costs, you’ll get unlimited energy from the sun! You’ll never have to worry about rising costs of power sources or the politics behind it again.
- Installations are more economical than you might think. If you have the tax appetite, federal and state tax credits can save you 65% of the initial cost. The cost of solar panels is continuing to drop, so the payback from power savings can be as little as four years.
- It’s friendly to the environment. Solar power doesn’t generate any pollution of greenhouse gasses.
- It helps the economy. Solar power creates jobs and provides income to many people. When you install a solar PV system, you are contributing to that effort to revitalize the economy.
- It’s becoming mainstream. Utility companies, state and local governments are embracing installations on several different levels.