HAYNES Electric Commercial
HAYNES Electric has been serving industrial and commercial businesses in Western North Carolina since 1921. We hold the longest-running electrical contractor license in the state (#3-U). We are equipped to handle electrical projects of any size and offer competitive pricing. Our extensive experience in the electrical field and our excellent customer service, combined with cutting-edge, environmentally friendly technology and the highest standards in safety, makes us the #1 choice for all your industrial, institutional and commercial electrical needs.
The electrical services we offer include:
- Industrial, Institutional & Commercial Electrical Contracting- We insist on quality, safety, and have the best craftsmen in the industry. This commitment allows us to complete any project on time and on budget. If you need new electrical installations, PLC programmers, maintenance electricians, design and engineering of lighting or wiring, electrical equipment relocation and/or connection, plant re-lighting, conveyor wiring, or even power quality analysis and improvement, we are up to the task.
- High-Voltage Electrical Work– From certified terminations to aerial feeders, our workers can meet all of your medium- and high-voltage electrical requirements safely and efficiently.
- Emergency Generators & Co-Generation– There’s nothing worse than losing power at your business or worksite when you’re on a tight deadline. That’s where we come in! We can supply you with load sharing or power backup systems (including installation of natural gas and diesel units from 30 kilowatts to 5 megawatts) to keep your work going without a hitch.
- Preventative Maintenance– We can increase the life expectancy of your electrical equipment and reduce the likelihood of power outages with our preventative maintenance programs, which include yearly cleaning, thermal scans of critical switchgear, breaker testing, and helping you meet NFPA-70E and OSHA standards.
- Engineering & Design– Do you need to develop electrical plans for a new manufacturing line or an entire new building? We can handle every step of the process, from the initial diagnostic testing and evaluation of your existing system to the final details.
- Metering Analysis, CAD Services, & Arc Flash Analysis- Call us before you install a new computer room or piece of production machinery. We can perform a feeder capacity and power quality analysis and tell you if your current feeders will be able to handle the load. We have our own CAD and BIM technicians in-house.
- PLC Programming, Discrete & Analog Controls, Systems Integration, & Instrumentation– We are an authorized reseller of Wonderware® software products, allowing us to provide our customers with integration through Rockwell/Allen-Bradley® programmable logic controllers. We can also assist plant engineers with loop sheets and I/O drawings.
- Computer & Phone Network Wiring- We have many years of experience in installing telephone and fiber-optic cables, enabling us to install sensitive electrical equipment and surge protection, as well as TVSS, lightening protection and UPS equipment for data centers.
Contact us today for a free estimate and electrical needs analysis at 828-254-6141.
Duke Energy Home Energy Improvement Program Preferred Contractor